Not everyone has the budget to shell out enough money to acquire the Adobe list of creative apps which is now accessible under Creative clouds, yet these apps are so important especially if you intend to get creative with your contents. I’d signed up for Adobe Creative Cloud, got some apps activated, but couldn’t pay for the apps I wanted. So I decided to look for a way, got some links to download Adobe Photoshop CC, and install it on my laptop and it works perfectly well. In this post, I’ll show you how you can download and install Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 free in very simple steps.
How to Download and Install Adobe Photoshop CC 2020
To download Adobe Photoshop CC, I’ve uploaded the compressed file to my Google Drive account.
- Simply click on the link to download the file, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nxxrpr51gVtvsDhj8BZmxwQ5WBM2q15E/view?usp=sharing
- Once the file has downloaded successfully to your computer, extract it with WinZip or any other fine alternative.
- After extracting the file, click on the setup file to install the Adobe Photoshop CC, but before you do that, follow the precautions below.
- Make sure your internet connection is turned off otherwise the installation will not work.
- If you have an antivirus installed you might want to turn it off. In my case, I didn’t have an antivirus installed, but Windows Firewall was on. Some antivirus software might block the installation of the app.
- Lastly, this is optional, my Windows firewall settings were all active, but you may want to turn it off if the installation process fails.
Mind you, you’ll not be able to get updates with this cracked version of After Photoshop CC, but all the features will work perfectly well. I’ve been using it all this while. If you want updates which is the best, you should consider signing up to Adobe Creative Cloud.